Meet the AIRETOS & VoxMicro Team at 2015 International CES in Las Vegas and discuss your requirements in person.
What’s in it for you?
- Meet your wifi manufacturing partner with the most sensible and advanced portfolio of modular wireless components.
- Experience the potential of a focused, trusted and reliable technology partnership that VoxMicro does provide locally in three continents.
- Discover the savings our Factory-Direct business model brings to your BOM and the stability our market consolidation provides to your planning.
- Engage with Wave2 802.11ac technologies and plan your future product features.
Meetings must be pre-booked and are held at the CEA Members facilities in the LVCC. Use the form below to request your slot.
AIRETOS is a global manufacturing brand for RF modular designs and wireless platforms, that provides:
- Identification of key technologies and manufacturing leverage: these two are core to AIRETOS’s selective product management and are pursued from the conception of the market opportunity to the consolidation of a supportive customer portfolio.
- Factory-Direct Sales (from manufacturing-to-distribution), with local presence, accounting, logistics and support in North America, Western Europe and the Far East.
- Access to world competitive pricing, also for start-ups and medium size customers.
- Easy reach to samples and pilot quantities via OxfordTEC and Amazon Marketplace.
AIRETOS belongs to VoxMicro, an RF dedicated – WiFi Focused Technology Group.
Products and Markets: AIRETOS solutions include 802.11 adapters / SMT / embedded & PCBA, location awareness / proximity & Bluetooth designs, Internet-of-Things (IoT) components and board architectures.
We serve all vertical markets from the IoT and consumer electronics, to enterprise, automotive, health and healthcare, logistics, professional networking, sensor communications, outdoor sensing and industrial networks.